Monday, September 28, 2009

AnnMarie

I had a really hard time choosing what picture to use of myself. You see I am the photographer at my house and there are not very many photos with me in them. Let alone me by myself. This is as good as it gets for you all to see. I am a 30 year old wife and mother of four. My baby is eight months old and after losing the initial baby weight I have gained most of it back. The haunting words of my childhood best friend are coming true. She was always very overweight and I was as they all called me "the toothpick." But she always told me that one day (when I was all grown up and a mom) my sweet tooth would catch up to me and I would be the over weight one...Well, she was right. I have never EVER been on a diet. I was exercising before I had my fourth baby but have not since he was born, using every excuse possible not to. Now is the time for No More Excuses. I am going to eat right and become fit and fit back into my old clothes! Thanks Amber for getting this going!

No comments:

Post a Comment