Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Introducing myself...


Well, I guess I better introduce myself. My name is Mandy and I had my first baby, Nora, on July 29th. I am REALLY glad Amber suggested doing this because it makes me accountable to other people. I used to have no problem with weight or food when I was younger, and had an amazing metabolism. Then life caught up with me. Felt pretty good before getting pregnant, not great but okay. But I tell you what, I am now feeling like a Fatty McFatterton. So, here's to dropping the poundage! And yes, I hate this picture of me. I will be much happier when my daughter and I do NOT have matching extra chins.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Mandy! Your baby is soooo cute! I haven't even seen her yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!!!
    I'm not sure if I can after Sam's birthday party last night and this upcoming weekend, but we will see!
    See ya Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks AnnMarie! We think she's beautiful! :)

    Oh Amber, we are in so much trouble this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete