Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Week 1 RESULTS ARE IN!!

Last week our combined group weight was 2,694 lbs.
This week we lost 37 lbs. as a group

Good Job everyone! Off to the right are our individual results. I figured out everybody's percentage of weight loss and put them in order.
GO MIKE, OUR BIGGEST LOOSER THIS WEEK!!!

It was way motivating to see everybody's results. I stayed the same, but also ate cookie dough all weekend :) But... I am down 2 cm. in my "beer gut" measurements!! This week I have my little boys birthday party and it's conference weekend, a weekend of pigging out!! This will be the ultimate test of my self discipline.

Good Luck

post people post!!

2 comments:

  1. Super Awesome. I am excited we are making progress. Go Mike! It makes it hard when your husband is the biggest looser of the week. I will try my best to out loose him this week :)
    Love seeing my peeps as the top (6) this week... GO FOXBORO GROUPIES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job guys! Especially to Mike! It's way motivating to see everyone dropping the pounds. Hopefully I will be a spot higher on the list next week! Also Jealous of the beer gut, I wanna lose 2 cm.... good work. NO beer tonight at the party!

    ReplyDelete