Wednesday, September 23, 2009

HERE WE GO....

Ok, we are finally up and running!

The Game:
exercise, eat healthly, feel good and hopefully loose weight in the mean time...
...enough to win!!!

Rules:
Email me your starting weight and get me 10 dollars.
Weigh in every Tuesday and email me that number
Email me a picture of yourself, or post a picture yourself on the side column
(just so we know each other a bit)
I will post everyone's percentage lost each week. Please be honest when you email me your numbers!
unlike the Biggest Looser you won't get kicked off if you are "below the yellow line," hopefully this will just push you to do better the next week!!

For Fun:
Everyone will have access to post on this blog, we would love to hear from you.
Tell us something about you
Your weight loss goals
Your exersice goals
Yummy Recipes you find
Fitness info
Post as little or as much as you want!

GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment