Monday, October 5, 2009

WEEK 2 WEIGH IN


Tomorrw is the weight in! Don't forget to email me your weights.
TIP: Choose a certain time each week to weigh, and wear the same clothes. That way things stay consistant. I weigh first thing in the morning. That's when I'm the lightest.
I didn't mention in my opening post that this competition will be six weeks long. Tuesday November 3rd will be the six week weigh in day! And we will have a winner.
I am wondering if I should do something for the holiday's, how sad would it be to loose this weight and gain it all back over the next few months. Let me know your thoughts on this.
Good Luck, I can't wait to calculate how many pounds we've lost!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder. Love the picture of the puppy on the scale! I have much more than 6 weeks worth to loose, so I am planning on going through the holiday's anyway :) Would love to do another round for those that have to loose more once the 6 weeks is over!
    Cannot wait to see how everyone has done this week. YIPEEEEEE.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be up for going longer than 6 week. I'd say it'd be even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to keep going, let me know what you decide. Even for fun to check in with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here. I want a reason to keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ANY RESULTS YET??? I AM CURIOUS! THANKS

    ReplyDelete