Thursday, October 15, 2009

I am so Excited!!!!

Ok, so for a lot of my weight lost this past week was due to being in bed for almost 2 days straight just sleeping. I was so sick. They tested me for the flu but the test came back negative. They still gave me medication and I am still sick but now I am back to eating. I really want to work out but due to having congestion in my chest I don't know what to do.
The biggest thing that I have improved on is watching my food intake. I have cut out sugar and minimized carbs. I eat the 6 small meals and I have found the 90 calorie snack packs have worked great along with eating almonds when I need something or try and go for the cookie jar I stop and think do I really need that or can I only have one? The answer is usually no I can't just have one so I go for the healthy snack.
It has been hard but it has been worth it.
We all can keep it up! I love this blog and reading new ideas.
Thanks have a great week and eat well.

No comments:

Post a Comment