Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I am a loser!

I am so excited that I am still losing. It's not a ton but at least it's something. Maybe when I actually start the Abs diet it will be more.... I finally bought my own book so now I need to go back through it with a highlighter and remind myself what I wanted to work on and especially the diet part. I have been making better food choices though. For example, yesterday we had a bag of cookies open. Instead of eating half the package (which would've been normal for me) I only ate 2 1/2 cookies. Yay me!
Today my 8 year old daughter asked me if I was trying to lose weight. I said yes and she said "Oh, I thought you were trying to do the biggest loser." Huh?

1 comment:

  1. Great Job, I'm hoping for that kind of discipline this week!

    ReplyDelete