Thursday, October 1, 2009

SWEET OR SABOTAGE?

These delicious treats were delivered to my door by my darling neighbor Margo. Are you asking yourself why that name sounds familiar yet? Yep, you guessed it. It is the same Margo that is in this competition!!!! I have to ask myself, is this Sweet or SABOTAGE???? She so sweetly said to Mike "Congrats on the 7 lb. weight loss this week".

Now, I know Margo is a great cook, I have tasted her talent in the past. I just have to question the motive behind this delicious treat. And for the record, Mike and I have not had a single bite. Our two boys on the other hand are thanking Margo as they sleep with tummy's full of Sweet Rolls.

Seriously though Margo, we love you and THANK YOU for the yummy treats. Just wish I could enjoy them as much as Aiden & Drew have :)

2 comments:

  1. If it makes anyone feel better.... I ate two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have seen how much Chex Mix I ate for Sam's birthday! I'm thinking I need to increace the exercise a bit...

    ReplyDelete